High quality dental services for the whole family
Whatever your needs, your care & comfort is our biggest priority This patient came to Staplehurst Dental Practice to see Dr Jan Einfeldt and within a week he achieved his perfect smile!
He now felt confident to start his new job
Everyone knows that looking after your teeth is important. From children to adults Staplehurst Dental Practice are experts when it comes to keeping your teeth looking great and treating any problems you may have.
As a private practice we provide the full range of high quality general dentistry services you expect -with an added emphasis on your comfort. Using the very latest in dental techniques, methods and technology we can assure you of a relaxed, even a pleasant experience.
Trust our friendly and understanding dentists and staff to provide premium class, gentle dental services which will put a smile back on your face.
General Dental Services:
- White Fillings – As cosmetic dentists we use only white fillings, rather than the normal amalgam, resulting in a far better finished appearance.
- Dental Hygiene – Using thorough, yet gentle techniques, we provide a tailor made program designed to keep your teeth healthy and looking great!
- Children – If you have a child who is nervous or frightened of the dentist you can trust us to provide the very best in their gentle care. We’ll handle your little ones with kid gloves, encouraging their confidence and allaying their fears.
- Nervous adults – Fear of the dentist is not just confined to children. From anxiety to outright phobia our team of highly skilled dentists will calm your fears and provide special attention to your comfort.
- Root Treatments – Often called ‘root canal treatment’ people most often dread this as being uncomfortable and unpleasant. Rest assured that our root treatment specialists will ensure that any work done of this nature will be both comfortable and carry the best chance of keeping the tooth.
- Second opinions – We are pleased to provide second opinions on treatment options for patients of other practices.
- Emergency Appointments – We operate a 24/7 emergency service for both existing and new patients. Simply call our usual number of 01580 848 171 to be put straight through to the on call dentist or leave a message.